My Life: Road to Coachella with Marcus Troy #JBLCoachella
We will be traveling to the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in California tomorrow to capture the entire experience with JBL. We’re looking forward to capturing some great street style, seeing some great performances, participating in some cool activations and taking in the entire experience. We will have some exciting things happening on the grounds with JBL which you’ll learn more about as the weekend progresses. We will be documenting and sharing all of our exploits on all of our social media channels. Make sure to follow @Naskademini @JBLAudio
We will also be hitting up JBL’s #EpicPoolParty so look out for us on the grounds! It is our first time at Coachella so wish us luck!
I’ve decided to do a duffle bag dump and show you all what kind of accessories and items I’m packing for this trip.
1. Coachella Welcome Pack – Got to know whats going on.
2. Coachella VIP bracelet – Don’t leave home with out it.
3. JBL Charge 2 – Portable wireless Stereo Speaker – For the picnic that’s about to go down!
4. JBL Synchros In-ear wireless sport headphones – For the plane ride take off.
5. Passport – The most important thing in the world.
6. JBL Synchros on-ear bluetooth headphones – For after the plane takes off.
7. Leica M240 Camera – Capture all of the fun moments.
8. USA IPhone 5s – So you can call me while I’m away.
9. Incase Iphone Charger – You are dead without a phone charger.
10. Waku all Black Playing Cards – Not sure why but if we get bored.
11. Black Rainbow Magazine. – New reading material for the plane.