The SKEYE Nano Drone brings the drone flying experience without the stress of worrying about authorities shutting you down. This is mostly because of its ridiculously small size, which measures in at 4 centimetres across with a total weight of about 14 grams. Moreover, it was built to be agile and precise with capabilities like barrel rolling and sharp banking. To get accustomed to the controls, you can select the gyro sensitivity from beginner, mid-level, and expert, as you perfect your skills. Finally, there is also a built-in camera that can capture your flight! After a quick charge of 30 minutes, it’s ready to fly right out of the box.
- 6-axis flight control system
- Handheld controller
- Switch between Gyro sensitivity levels beginner, mid-level, and expert
- 4-channel 2.4Ghz controller with 50 meter distance flying distance
- Four replacement rotor blades
- Rechargeable 3.7v 120 mAh battery
- 3-4 minute flight time
- Built in camera with 300.000 pixels and a 640×480 resolution
- 2 GB MicroSD card
Available online at TRND Labs.