Skip the morning line at your local coffee shop and head straight to your kitchen to have a cup with Nespresso‘s new Vertuoline coffee machine. The machine utilizes innovative and tiny capsules, the single-serve Vertuoline single-handedly serves a rich and flavourful coffee or espresso every time.
By utilizing both centrifugal and infusion processes, they have created what they centrofusion, which brews the coffee in the most intelligent way possible. The machine is available in three colours, red, black and chrome.
- New Centrifusion technology gently and fully brews both large-cup coffee and authentic espresso.
- Bar-code reading technology allows for precise extraction.
- The system reads five different parameters: cup size, temperature, rotational speed, flow rate and time the water is in contact with the coffee
- Cup sizes: 7.77 oz. (230 mL) for coffee; 1.35 oz. (40 mL) for espresso
- Simple and convenient one-button operation
- Pre-heating time for brewing: 15 – 20 seconds
- Brewing time: 35 – 52 seconds for espresso; 90 – 105 seconds for large-cup coffee
- Adjustable cup holder for coffee, espresso and milk-based recipe glasses
- Automatic OFF mode after nine minutes of non-use
- Capsule container capacity: 13 – 20 coffee capsules
Available at Nespresso.