Christmas is only a few days away and if you’re having trouble locking down a gift for that one specific person, we have one question for you. Do they drink coffee? If yes, then we have a few gift ideas for you. For us, gift giving is more about introducing those closest to us to new things. In this case, it’s Nespresso for the coffee-drinkers in our circle and we hope it will be for yours this Christmas as well!
Take a closer look at the list above Nespresso-inspired gifts that you can give to the coffee lover in your life:
- Nespresso Holiday Variation Capsules – Every year, Nespresso releases a limited edition collection of capsules for the holidays. If they have a VertuoLine machine, Banana Bread, Pumpkin Spice, and Gingerbread variations. For OriginalLine owners, there’s the Linzer Torte, Sachertorte, and Apfelstrudel. If the person you are gifting already has a Nespresso machine, this would be the perfect gift. Pair this with their chocolates to bring it all together!
- VertuoLine Coffee Cup Set – These clear coffee glasses are not only nice to look at but they show the contrasting layers that the capsules produce. It is made of tempered glass and will allow the hot drink to be held without worry of burning their hands.
- Limited Edition Pure Espresso Cup – You will be remembered every time these espresso cups are used and that will be often. The captivating artwork on the porcelain cups was drawn by Lorenzo Petrantoni, an artist that is renowned for his skill graphic design.
- Inissia Espresso Machine – If you want to introduce someone to Nespresso, getting them a machine is the best way to do it. The Inissia is a reasonably priced Espresso machine that delivers the same quality as any other of their offerings.
- AEROCCINO 4 Milk Frother – Elevate the coffee drinking experience for your coffee loving friend or family member by gifting them with a milk frother. The Aeroccino 4 Milk Frother is easy to use, all they need to do is add milk and select between hot foam, hot milk, and cold foam.
- Brevillle Creatista Machine – To gift this to someone means that they are a serious coffee drinker, and that you like them very much! Nespresso’s Creatista allows the creation of latte art that would rival their local coffee shop. This is made possible thanks to Breville’s milk texturing technology that readies the milk to the perfect consistency.
For more gift giving ideas visit Nespresso for more inspiration.